Public: Sebastian Municipal Golf Course
- Course Architect
- Chuck Ankrom
- Number Of Courses
- Max Yardage
- Membership Type
- While Sebastian Municipal Golf Course is predominately a public, daily fee golf course, the facility does offer annual memberships for golfers who typically play the golf course an average of 2.5 to 3 times per week.
- Membership Fees
- Sebastian Single Resident: $925
Sebastian Family (H&W): $1,350
- Summer Fees: $32.00 - 18 holes with cart
Winter Fees: $52.00 - 18 holes with cart
Spring Fees: $37.000 - 18 holes with cart
Fall Fees: $37.00 - 18 holes with cart
Discount cards available; walking & cart rates available depending on time and season.
- Unique Features
- Located in Indian River County's fastest growing area. Daily rates, vary seasonally.
- Quote from Club Pro
- "The course was recently upgraded and is in great condition."